PLEASE READ: Blog Sale Terms and Conditions

No returns or exchanges. All sales are absolutely final. Please ask any questions you may have before buying.

I only ship to Paypal Confirmed addresses in the United States and Canada (shipping will be recalculated) . Sorry other International friends.

I will combine shipping.

Items should be added daily or weekly. I am starting a bag fund + trying to make room in my closet for new purchases so will have lots of things to post.

Price negotiable on some items but I try to price fairly. If you think things are overpriced, shoot me a message. I promise I won't be offended.

I will ship USPS or UPS within 3 days after payment clears. I will note of any extenuating circumstances where shipping will be delayed.

Thank you for your understanding. And for looking!

Monday, August 18, 2008

SOLD Banana Republic Textured Ruffle Jacket 00P


Size 00P

No comments:

Post a Comment