PLEASE READ: Blog Sale Terms and Conditions

No returns or exchanges. All sales are absolutely final. Please ask any questions you may have before buying.

I only ship to Paypal Confirmed addresses in the United States and Canada (shipping will be recalculated) . Sorry other International friends.

I will combine shipping.

Items should be added daily or weekly. I am starting a bag fund + trying to make room in my closet for new purchases so will have lots of things to post.

Price negotiable on some items but I try to price fairly. If you think things are overpriced, shoot me a message. I promise I won't be offended.

I will ship USPS or UPS within 3 days after payment clears. I will note of any extenuating circumstances where shipping will be delayed.

Thank you for your understanding. And for looking!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SOLD H&M Pleated Front Drape Dress - size 2 -

I bought this for $49.95 a few months ago and was hoping to alter it because it is too small for me (by a size or two) and the price I was quoted by the seamstress was too high for me so it's been in my closet. I thought I'd start an alterations fund but I just never got around to it. 




4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I am interested in buying your dress, however I am wondering what the chest/bust size is? & Is it possible for you to do fast shipping? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in this dress as well. is it still for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I will buy this! I'm small so I'm thinking it will fit :) PayPal address is bowtiesandblossoms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I will buy this! I'm small so I'm thinking it will fit :) PayPal address is bowtiesandblossoms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete